Bending Assassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Bending Assassins forum! Feel free to explore and enjoy our online community away from Minecraft!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Plexir

Plexir

Moderator Application  Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Application    Moderator Application  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 10:48 pm

Moderator Application
IGN: Plexir
Time Zone: Eastern
Position: Moderator
Experience: much experience with staff on small servers, worked my way up ranks (owners usually trust me a lot)
Reason: want to help players above all else along with the growth of the server (also heard of needed staff)
Deserve this because: i have knowledge of basic plugins, bending, commands and solving people problems
Benefits for server: help with many commands, plugins, people and overall growth of the server
others: my name is james and i am 14 i live in Ontario, Canada and i enjoy helping servers mostly because i haven't got the chance to make my own. most people find me fun, mature and fairly trustworthy. i have much experience on small servers that either went down or on one i was falsely accused of hacking but i am currently admin on a server and you can skype msg me for the ip. i am also very dedicated to servers. thanks for considering my app -Plexir/James
Back to top Go down

Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bending Assassins :: Server :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: